Information regarding passwords
- Your password can be change at any time, we recommend that you do this every few months.
- To change your password go to More menu > Profile > Personal Settings > Change Password
- We ask you to add a card when placing your first order. We ask for the long card number from the front of the card. The name as it appears on the front of the card, its expiry date and 3 digit CVV / CVC from the back
- Once added the card gets stored with our banking partner, not IMO
- You can add a second card to your account from the More menu > Profile > Payment methods
- You can remove a registered card by swiping left on the card number you want to remove
You can contact us through our customer services department. Customer-Services@imo-carwash.co.uk
- Our current covid19 statement is on our home page.
- We recommend customers make contactless payments when paying for their wash.
- Our machines can take contactless payment through a closed window if desired.
- There are over 250 locations across the UK branded IMO or ARC
- On both the website and the Wash Club IMO app, we can recommend your closest wash site based on your location
Can I wash my soft top car at your car washes
Yes cabriolet cars can be washed at IMO car washes, provided there is no damage to the roof.
Can electric cars be washed in a conveyor car wash
Yes IMO car washes can wash electric cars. Always worth checking with the operator.
- Prices vary across sites so we recommend you contact the site direct. Contact details can be found on our website.
- Valet prices also vary depending on the service and location. Please contact the site direct for full information.
Max vehicle size
- This can vary by site. Please contact the site you are looking to visit directly for information.
- Vehicle and wheel size information is featured at the bottom of each menu on the wash pad.